I’m an ex-journalist and former international sales executive for software companies and advertising agencies.
✍🏻 I was trained to write for top London newspapers.
💰 I was trained to pitch and close deals in-person, over the phone – and across the public and private sector, around the planet.
- BSc in International Relations and Politics.
- NCTJ in newspaper journalism.
- Six years in international sales.
- Deals pitched and closed on five continents.
- Clients ranging from government agencies across Africa, to top UK universities – and many investment projects tackling humanitarian causes.
- 70+ SaaS and technology brands served as a sales copywriter.
I write words that inspire your visitors to whip out their credit card and BUY.
I don’t write fluffy blog articles; or dry, technical whitepapers.
I can upgrade your SaaS brand’s sales ability with:
- A conversion-focused homepage.
- A complete website – including service and product pages.
- Sales-focused landing pages.
- Film scripts for sales and explainer videos.
- A complete content strategy.
I work with a range of SaaS brands and technology companies.
My clients include:
- SaaS (CRM, PropTech, Business Intelligence).
- Software Development (DevOps, Test Automation, AI and ML).
- Network Security (Identity Management, Security Information and Event Management).
- Audio Engineering (3D-printed speakers).
- Gadgets and Product Design (from electric skateboards to high-end homeware).
I work with people who want to make the world a better (or just a more fun) place.
If you’re involved in these industries then do NOT contact me:
- Alternative medicine (if it works, it’s called ‘medicine’.
- MLM (if it looks like a pyramid, it is one).
- Get rich quick schemes (if it was that easy, you wouldn’t need to sell a course).
- 50% deposit to start work.
- 50% payment on delivery.
I accept card payments via Stripe and bank transfers to any of my accounts:
- UK (£Sterling)
- Europe (€EUR)
- USA ($USD)
- Australia ($AUD)
- I message clients with email or Slack.
- I chat on Google Meet or Zoom (happy to use alternatives)
- I plan and manage content with Trello.
- I write content in Google Docs.
- I don’t bounce static Microsoft Word documents back and forth – and neither should you.
Sure, if there’s a match with my values and interests.
My favourite causes are:
- Ocean conservation.
- Animal welfare.